What to Expect What to Expect When You're Expecting Heidi Murkoff
America's Pregnancy Bible
Your pregnancy explained, your pregnancy questions answered, your pregnant body demystified, head (what to do about those headaches) to feet (why they're so swollen), back (how to stop it from aching) to front (why you can't tell a baby by Mom's bump).
The best just got better!
Expect the best yet! This cover-to-cover (including the covers) brand new fifth edition is filled with must-have information, practical advice, realistic insight, easy-to-use tips, and lots of reassurance. You'll find the very latest on prenatal screenings, which medications arte safe, and the most current birthing options—from water birth to gentle c-sections. Your pregnancy lifestyle gets equal attention, too: eating (including food trends) to coffee drinking, working out (and work) to sex, travel to beauty, skin care, and more. Have pregnancy symptoms?—You will—and you'll find solutions for them all. Expecting multiples? There's a chapter for you. Expecting to become a Dad? This book has you covered, too.
Answers to All Your Pregnancy Questions
- "When can I take a home pregnancy test?"
- "How can I eat for two if I'm too queasy to eat for one?"
- "Can I keep up my spinning classes?"
- "Is fish safe to eat? And what's this I hear about soft cheese?"
- "Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?"
- "I'm blotchy and broken out—where's the glow?"
- "Should we do a gender reveal? A 4D ultrasound?"
- "Will I know labor when I feel it?"
All this in more, in this comprehensive pregnancy bible that every soon-to-be mother should have!